1. Any Questions?
As a family run business. We love to speak to our customers and we're always here to help. Please reach out to us if you have any queries regarding deliveries.
- Guaranteed fast response. Our wait times rarely exceed 2 minutes.
- Call: 01443 30 50 20 (Option #1)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Available in the bottom right.
2. National Deliveries
Niture.co.uk makes use of several delivery methods. Delivery methods used can vary by stock location, product size and/or weight.
- Niture.co.uk offers FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £99 across mainland England & Wales regardless of order value.
Excluded Postcodes & Areas
(a) We do not deliver to far off postcodes PH, KW, PA, BT, IM, HS and all Scottish Islands.
(b) We do not deliver to Channel Islands, Shetlands, Isles of Wight, and Isles of Sicily & Orkney Island. However we can deliver up to the nearest port and the customer will have to arrange onwards delivery. For more information feel free to get in touch with us.
3. Express Next Day Delivery
Some products marked as "Express Delivery" are available for next day delivery and subject to a Next Day Delivery Charge. If you have multiple items in your basket and some which are not marked with "Express Delivery" might ship separately at a later date.
Next Day Delivery and Select Day Delivery is only available on a weekday (excluding bank holidays) in England and Wales, NOT Scotland and Ireland.
For deliveries to Scotland and Ireland, standard delivery is available.
- Place your order before 11am to qualify for Next Day Delivery (only valid on Next Day Delivery items).
4. Delivery Lead Times
Delivery lead times vary by product. The lead time will be clearly displayed on the product page and further information for delivery of that product shown under the delivery tab.
- Accurate lead times from our central warehouse.
- We work closely with our partner warehousing to provide accurate lead times.
5. Delivery Delays
We understand any delays to your order can be incredibly frustrating. We equally feel the pain when deliveries can take longer than initially expected.
Some deliveries can be delayed outside of our control. We promise to keep you updated if we're made aware of any potential delays to your order. If you believe a delivery is taking longer than expected please feel free to reach ho
6. Delivery Tracking
It is important to know where your order is. Please visit the Track Order Page for full order tracking.
7. Missed/Failed Deliveries
If an order has been marked as shipped. We reserve the right to charge the customer to cover part of the cost of shipment and/or failed deliveries. This cost can vary by product size, weight and courier used.
When an order is marked as shipped it is subject to our Return Policy.
- For any questions regarding potential costs give our customer service team a call on 01443 30 50 20 (Option #1) or email us at email@example.com
8. Installation Services
- PLEASE NOTE: we only offer assembly service if the order value is more than £500.00 on selected brands. This is only applicable for England Wales customers
9. Courier Damage
Any visible damage to the product packaging needs to be notified with the courier.
Any product damage as a result of courier damage needs to be notified to us within 2 working days at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a minimum of 5 images inclusive of the product packaging, product damage and product label
- Fast Courier Damage Resolution
10. What Should I Do Once I Receive Delivery?
Fantastic! Now you've received your goods. Its time to inspect and make sure all is in order.
Please inspect the goods for any manufacturer faults and quality issues and notify us within 30 days of reciept at email@example.com if products appear to have any faults.
INFORMATION WAS LAST UPDATED 13TH OCTOBER 2021